Step 2 in Stalactite Paper lamps

Step 2: The first few rounds

Picture of The first few rounds
P1130323.JPG
I then used crafts glue to stick the first circle of paper inside the bottom of the lamp. With one layer attached on the inside I turned the lamp back right side up and stuck on the next layers of paper on its outside. The bottom most papers may need to be folded so that they hand down rather than inwards. Also, you really only need to add glue to a tiny part of the paper at the top since the rest will hand loose.
The lamp I had had wires on the inside for its support which I used as a guide. They spiraled upwards all the way to the top so I could just keep going. until I reached the top. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Gift to Beautiful Heart

Making of Rubber Stamps in an easy way

Step 2 in Paper lamps